Life of Vietnamese partisans - online tour
We will learn about underground settlements, jungles, bows against tanks and helicopters used in Vietnamses - American war.
We will return to the dramatic past of the Vietnam War, learn about the life of partisans in the jungles of southern Vietnam, underground tunnels, the communication system, conspiracy, supply and production, and participants in the events will share their memories of that difficult time.
About the guide
"My name is My Luong. It is my pleasure to help people around the world to get better understanding about Vietnamese cuisine as well as culture."
What you will learn
- You can see how Vietnamese soldier made weapons from symple tools and bare hands.
- You will learn about underground tunnels some of which were secretly dug by spoons as a way to escape from the prison. Besides, life with tears, blood and sacrifices in these tunnels will also be revealed vividly and truthfully.
- Real stories of families separated by the war.
- Women wearing masks, hiding faces from each other - leaders of partisan troops.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I ask the guide questions?
Here will be a video
What to expect
- You register online on our website
- We send you the link on online translation
- At announced time you meet your guide in Zoom (application for online conferences)
- After checking that everything orks the tour starts
- A live class allows you to stop and ask your instructor questions
- After the tour, we can send you some printed pictures about Vietnamese war by post
Duration: 1,5 hours
Children: can join
Groups size: up to 99 people
Starting time: will be confirmed after registration
Payment: free (donation based)
Instant confirmation after registration
|Only travelers who have visited the tour can write a review|
Really awesome opportunity to teleport to Vietnam during quarantine! Thanks a lot for interesting info, answering all questions, even not related to the topic :)
Im so happy to join the tour. Its so great to explore the world even from few thousand kilometers away during this difficult time. I really like your voice!! Will join more tour with you, Luong.
Its so impressive. Now i cant wait until the lockdown finishes to travel to Viet Nam and by my eye will explore all of that. During the tour, I didn't miss any single second. See you in Viet Nam!!!
Super class, super guide! Only one negative side - the time was too short, would like to learn more and to hear more about Vietnam!
Im so happy during this 90mins. The only problem is that in the end the connection was bad, so I couldn't hear clearly.
I bought this experience for mother's day, and we had Luong or "Luna" as our guide. She was gracious, funny, kind and knowledgeable. She told us so many great facts and showed us beautiful pictures of her hometown. She taught us how to connect with spritual forces, how to make Vietnamese traditional food. It didn't stop there though, she taught us how to make Vietnamese hat- Non La and ginger jam. I was so happy that my mom loved this gift so much. Thank you, Luna!