One Day With Tea Estate Girl
Learn about tea harvesting and production in Sri Lanka, see the life of descendants of slaves, who still work in Sri-Lankan mountains to make the best tea in the world
"My name is My Luong. It is my pleasure to help people around the world to get better understanding about Vietnamese cuisine as well as culture."
What you will see:
- Walk through tea plantations in the mountains of Sri Lanka
- See the life of people, who are involved in tea harvesting
- Learn how to see the differences between different kinds of tea: from standard black tea to some of the most expensive teas in the world - Premium Extra Special Black Tea and Golden White Tea
- Know some tips how to prepare tea and get some benefits for your health
- See the entire technology of tea manufacturing in Sri Lankan factory
How the tour happens?
- You register online on our website
- We send you the link on online translation
- At announced time you meet your guide in Zoom (application for online conferences)
- After checking that everything orks the tour starts
- During the tour you can ask any questions
- In the end you can order tea, which will be send by post
Here will be a video
|Only travelers who have visited the tour can write a review|
Really awesome opportunity to teleport to Vietnam during quarantine! Thanks a lot for interesting info, answering all questions, even not related to the topic :)
Im so happy to join the tour. Its so great to explore the world even from few thousand kilometers away during this difficult time. I really like your voice!! Will join more tour with you, Luong.
Its so impressive. Now i cant wait until the lockdown finishes to travel to Viet Nam and by my eye will explore all of that. During the tour, I didn't miss any single second. See you in Viet Nam!!!
Super class, super guide! Only one negative side - the time was too short, would like to learn more and to hear more about Vietnam!
Im so happy during this 90mins. The only problem is that in the end the connection was bad, so I couldn't hear clearly.
I bought this experience for mother's day, and we had Luong or "Luna" as our guide. She was gracious, funny, kind and knowledgeable. She told us so many great facts and showed us beautiful pictures of her hometown. She taught us how to connect with spritual forces, how to make Vietnamese traditional food. It didn't stop there though, she taught us how to make Vietnamese hat- Non La and ginger jam. I was so happy that my mom loved this gift so much. Thank you, Luna!